Friday, October 03, 2008

Update

Hi Folks,

It's been a bit of a crazy week so I haven't been making bento lunches or posting.

BF was offered an opportunity to go the the Phillipines for the next couple of months. We weren't given much warning, so the last week has been pretty hectic while he gets ready to go.

I thought it was important to let everyone here know because, given that he's the one I make the bento lunches for, it means I won't have anything to post for the little while. I expect to be going back to work in the next couple of weeks though, so I'll be making bentos for myself then.

In the meantime of course, I will continue to post the cupcakes I make (I'll have to find new people to eat them!)

So I do apologize for the lack of bento lunch posts. I'm pretty excited though about everything that's going on around here. Positive change is a good thing. Although I will miss him a lot!

1 comments:

eilismaura said...

Work is always a good source of willing victims - ehh - subjects - to try new recipes.


It was amazing what folks in my office were willing to eat if someone brought in homemade items!