Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

This is almost too silly to post.

When we woke up this morning, I suggested to BF that we make a special easter breakfast, so he offered to do this baked egg/meat/veggie thing that he makes that is so delicious.

And he was kind enough to humor me by using the star pan, which I hadn't had a chance to use yet.

So while he was busy in the kitchen, I felt like playing around, so I made ham and nori bunnies and cheese shapes to make them just a little more Easter-y.

Here they are before they went in the oven:

I didn't actually think the bunnies would survive the oven (I figured they would sink), but you can actually still make them out, although all the cheese decorations melted into blobs of course.

Here was breakfast:


Plus the Easter bunny found us! (Yes we are in our late 20's) So dessert came from these:

So all in all, we had a fun and silly Easter morning. I just thought I'd share since it involved a lot of cute food!

0 comments: