Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31st Bentos

My goal with today's bentos was to make the whole thing out of neat columns of bite sized circular foods. I think I did pretty well all things considered. Here's a picture of BF's (mine was almost identical so I didn't bother taking a pic)

We have avocado and sesame seed sushi (I didn't do inside out rolls this time because I find they turn out smaller this way), sweet potato stars with brown sugar and butter, little container of soy sauce, little chicken dumplings, and slightly sweetened tamagoyaki with asparagus centers.

For fruit and veggies, there are snow peas, a sliver of flower shaped daikon, green pepper hearts, carrot butterflies, red pepper tulips, green and yellow zuchinni slices, broccoli, a cinnamon bun flavoured truffle, strawberry slices, pineapple wedges and blueberries.

Yummy!

0 comments: